Giselle from Xpresso Book Tours is organizing the blog tour of Soul Oath and it starts today!
Here’s the schedule:
-Bookish Treasures >> Review Soul Oath (Book 2)
-All things in the cloud sweet >> Review Destiny Gift (Book 1) & Soul Oath (Book 2)
-Spellbindings >> Review Destiny Gift (Book 1) & Soul Oath (Book 2)
Don’t forget that there’s a giveaway with the tour, so click on the links and enter it!
I wasn’t going to post anything about the book blitz, but because I don’t want to link every post on facebook and want to share the giveaway with you, I’m posting about it here …
This week was Soul Oath’s book blitz. Below, you’ll find a list of the blogs that posted about the book blitz (the ones I found) – there’s a rafflecopter giveaway with them. Click in any link and enter the giveaway!
I also want to take this moment to THANK every blogger that participated in the book blitz. THANK YOU!
Also, the giveaway on goodreads is open until Dec 20th!
The lovelies Jaime Morrow and Erin Funk came up with the WHAT’S UP WEDNESDAY meme. Here’s Jaime’s explanation about it: “It’s similar in some respects to the Currently… post, but it’s been whittled down to only four headings to make it quicker and more manageable on a weekly basis. You’re invited to join us if you’re looking for something to blog about, a way to let your blog friends know what’s been going on with you.”
I haven’t posted on What’s Up Wednesday in three weeks!
WHAT I’M READING
I haven’t read much and I feel terrible about it. I finished a holiday novella and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. That’s it. In three weeks! *hides*
WHAT I’M WRITING
I wrote 3500 words on Monday, then 4000 words on Tuesday. Now, I just need to write one more scene of Playing Pretend and it should be done! Good thing too, since it’s due to my editor on Monday! AAHH!
WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW
Movies like Catching Fire, The Hobbit, Thor, Man of Steel, City of Bones … especially the ones that were books before – it’s so magical to see the words we read and love on the big screen :)
WHAT ELSE I’VE BEEN UP TO
My MIL has been here since Thanksgiving so we have been eating a lot lol I bake more cakes and desserts and all that jazz when we have guests … once she’s gone next Monday, I’ll begin a serious diet (ha!).
Two weeks ago, my car decided it should kiss a tree. Don’t ask me about it, ugh, I’m still mad at myself for it. I don’t have a rental car on my insurance plan because I work from home and the kid takes the bus to go and come from school, but like I mentioned above, my MIL is here and she wants to go shopping all the time. Plus, this week and the next my daughter has extra rehearsal for the Winter Recital. So, right now, having to deal with only hubs car has been a nightmare. And the repair shop had promised my car for yesterday, but on Monday they called me saying they found way more damage than they first evaluated, which means at least one more week without my car :(
On unrelated news, I’ve published SOUL OATH (The Everlast Trilogy #2) on Nov 25th. Right now, there’s a book blitz for it, and the blog tour starts next week – both have a giveaway and you should enter them. Also, there’s a giveaway on goodreads (widget below):
It’s busy, busy, busy over here!
Now tell me, WHAT’S UP WITH YOU?
Don’t forget to stop by Jaime’s blog and check out the linky list of the awesome writers who are participating of this meme!
TenSeven Things I’m Thankful For
- I’m thankful for my husband and my daughter. Without them, my life wouldn’t have any meaning.
- I’m thankful for the rest of my family. Even though I’m away from most of my family, I still think they are the most important thing in my life. That they are my foundation.
- I’m thankful for my friends. Real life friends, long-time-no-see friends, online friends, writer friends, crazy friends.
- I’m thankful for being so fortunate. I have a home, I have a car, I have food on my plate, I have clothes to put on … in Brazil, there are a lot of homeless people or very poor people who live in shacks along the roads, especially in big cities and to see them like that always twists my stomach. I might complaint a lot about my day, about certain shitty things that happens here and then, but I know it could be so much worse, so so so much worse. I’m so, so thankful for my life and the way it is.
- I’m thankful for my health. That’s all that matters, right? I’m healthy enough to fight for what I want, to go after my dreams.
- I’m thankful for being able to do what I love – WRITING!
- I’m thankful for books and everything about them – book bloggers, readers, authors, editors, agents, and everything in the publishing industry.
Oh, since I probably won’t blog again this week: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!