Don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!
Title: Come What May (Heartbeat #2)
Author: Faith Sullivan
Expected release date: June 4, 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Group: New Adult
Adam is through with love.
He unravels blaming himself for what happened with Katie.
His final moments with her echo through his nightmares.
She owns him body and soul.
To dull the pain, Adam invites a string of women into his bed. Fueled by alcohol and desperation, his meaningless hook-ups provide little comfort. When he closes his eyes, it’s Katie he sees.
The only one who helps to ease his guilt somewhat is Jada. But as his new ambulance partner, Adam considers her off limits. He doesn’t want to get seriously involved with anyone, much less her. Yet he can’t stop fantasizing about the feel of her caramel skin against his.
Despite his intentions, Adam’s bond with Jada deepens as they respond to a series of emotional calls. Their mutual attraction becomes undeniable. But how can he give his heart to Jada when it still belongs to Katie?
Random Things about Author, Faith Sullivan:
- She was so much smarter as a teenager.
- She’s a slow reader.
- She tends to like a book more for its characters rather than its plot.
- She appreciates people who are genuinely kind and come through when you need them.
- As a creative person, she’s not always fun to live with, but she keeps things interesting.
- She misses the days when all she had was a rotary phone that didn’t even have an answering machine.
- She’s a child of the 1980s, and a teenager of the 1990s.
- She loves her dog.
- She likes to travel and see new places – when her limited budget allows.
- She thinks in another lifetime she lived in the UK somewhere by the coast.
- When she feels an emotion, she feels it deeply. It’s a curse.
- She has an overactive imagination. Writing helps alleviate that problem.
Note: there’s a great GIVEAWAY going on and you should follow the links and check it out!
I don’t know if you guys heard about the Stamford Author Event yet?
Well, here’s a post about it all started about a month ago.
FYI, I’ll be there:
Join 35 authors of contemporary, new adult, paranormal fiction and more at the Hilton Executive Center in Stamford, Connecticut, on August 10, 2013, from 12pm-4pm.
Enjoy an afternoon of books, swag, and more as you get the latest releases from your favorite authors and discover new voices.
You’ll also be eligible to enter a raffle and clinch the Grand Prize: a brand new Kindle Paperwhite, loaded with all our books!
Attendees will also qualify to win VIP passes to mix and mingle with authors and book bloggers at the after-event, from 4pm to 6pm.
Admission is FREE. However, the event is ticketed. Reserve your tickets HERE.
Hi! I'm Juliana Haygert,
New Adult author.
Welcome to my blog!
To learn more about me, click here.
Subscribe to my newsletterEnter your email address to subscribe to my newsletter and receive notifications of new books and events.
Looking for Google Friends Connect?
- ▼2013 (70)
- ▼May (15)
- Over this side of the screen ...
- Cover Love: Darker Days
- Cover Love: Off the Record
- Morgan Media presents: Animated covers!
- DESTINY GIFT Promo!
- Cover Love: Once Upon a Darkness
- Cover Love: Charcoal and Hot Chocolate
- Breaking the Reins pic teaser #2
- DESTINY GIFT Blog Tour Day 8, 9 and 10!
- Cover Love: Come What May
- DESTINY GIFT Blog Tour Day 6 and 7!
- Stamford Author Event
- DESTINY GIFT Blog Tour Day 4 and 5!
- The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard is live!
- DESTINY GIFT Blog Tour Day 2 and 3!
- ►April (14)
- ►March (14)
- ►February (10)
- ►January (17)
- ▼May (15)
- ►2012 (216)
- ►2011 (92)
- ▼2013 (70)