Top Ten Things I’m Thankful For
TenSeven Things I’m Thankful For
– I’m thankful for my husband and my daughter. Without them, my life wouldn’t have any meaning.
– I’m thankful for the rest of my family. Even though I’m away from most of my family, I still think they are the most important thing in my life. That they are my foundation.
– I’m thankful for my friends. Real life friends, long-time-no-see friends, online friends, writer friends, crazy friends.
– I’m thankful for being so fortunate. I have a home, I have a car, I have food on my plate, I have clothes to put on … in Brazil, there are a lot of homeless people or very poor people who live in shacks along the roads, especially in big cities and to see them like that always twists my stomach. I might complaint a lot about my day, about certain shitty things that happens here and then, but I know it could be so much worse, so so so much worse. I’m so, so thankful for my life and the way it is.
– I’m thankful for my health. That’s all that matters, right? I’m healthy enough to fight for what I want, to go after my dreams.
– I’m thankful for being able to do what I love – WRITING!
– I’m thankful for books and everything about them – book bloggers, readers, authors, editors, agents, and everything in the publishing industry.
Oh, since I probably won’t blog again this week: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!