ROW80 Check-in 04/07
Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
First, let me tell you about what has been happening over here. Well, I’ve been quite busy … Destiny Gift just released and the blog tour is close, so I’m writing guest posts and interviews right and left. And we’re moving this next week. We bought a house and I’ve been running up and down organizing everything (asking documents from Brazil, translating them, home insurance, transferring the electric and cable accounts, organizing the moving per se, and all else that it involves). So, I foresee almost no writing this next week.
Here are my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Participate of CampNaNo. It’s going …
- Writing: continue writing Breaking the Reins. I think I wrote only a little over 2k this week. But I also reread the 25k words I already have and revised them a bit …
- Reading: keep up with Goodreads challenge. Done.
- Social media: Twitter: try to be present, but not too much. Blog: post a couple of times. Done.
- Exercising: at least 3x. Only 2x. With the moving, birthday parties, and walk-throughs, I barely had time to write. And write is more important than exercising lol
My goals for the next week:
- Participate of CampNaNo
- Writing: keep writing Breaking the Reins.
- Reading: keep up with Goodreads challenge.
- Social media: Twitter: try to be present, but not too much. Blog: post a couple of times.
- Exercising: none.
Like I said above, this week is going to be crazy because of the closing and moving, so I kept it realistic: I doubt I can get any exercising done, and I know I’ll write only a little =(
On my blogs (this one and NA Alley) this week:
– Interview With Travis “Mad Dog” Maddox from Walking Disaster and Beautiful Disaster
– Featured Book of the Month: The Burning of Isobel Key by Jen McConnel (giveaway!)
– Announcement: Pitch Contest with Spencer Hill Press
– Vote for the next book on the Alley Reads!
– Cover Love: The Trouble with Goodbye by Sarra Cannon
– Cover Love: The Faerie Prince by Rachel Morgan
Oh, don’t forget that my novel Destiny Gift is out!
Have a great week, guys!