#ROW80 check-in 01/27
Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
Here are my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: continue writing Breaking the Reins. Mon = no school = kid at home = no writing. Tuesday = 1000 words. Wed = 1500 words. Thu = 3300 words. Fri = 1000 words.
- Reading: finish reading book #5 and #6 of the year. Hm, I just finished book #7. And read the rest of my CP’s ms and returned to her (76 pages).
- Social media: Twitter: try to be present, but not too much. Blog: post a couple of times. Yeah, sorta.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Five times.
I’ve been distracted this week because we’re house hunting. Slow and steady, but we have begun. Well, it’s exciting, and it’s stressful too, so that is taking a lot of my mind.
My goals for the next week:
- Writing: continue writing Breaking the Reins (Mon, Tue and Wed).
- Reading: read book #8 of the year.
- Social media: Twitter: try to be present, but not too much. Blog: post a couple of times.
- Exercising: at least 3x.
I’m going to Cancun this Thursday! Yeah, so exercise be damned, and I won’t get any writing on Thu and Fri, and my reading time will be short, but, oh well, it’s Cancun, right? It’ll be for only 4 days though.
For that, my check-in post will probably be written on Wed night and scheduled to come live Sun, or I’ll check in only on Monday … we’ll see.
UPDATE: sorry for posting this update so later, but a tragedy occurred in my town in Brazil, and my thoughts were (still are) there today. Here’s the news of the tragedy, if you’re interested: http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/27/world/americas/brazil-nightclub-fire/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Have a great one!