Hey friends! Welcome to the first ROW80 update of the year!
Let’s skip all boredom and go directly to the point, shall we?
Here are my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: actually, I’ll revise my novel, Destiny Gift. Done. And played with the outline of the novel I’ll start writing next week.
- Reading: finish reading book #1 and #2 of the year. Done. I also finish 1 novella and beta-read 100 pages of my CP’s ms.
- Social media: Twitter: try to be present, but not too much. Blog: post a couple of times. Done.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Went to the gym 6x.
My goals for the next week:
- Writing: start Breaking the Reins. Send Destiny Gift to the editor.
- Reading: finish reading book #4 and 5 of the year.
- Social media: Twitter: try to be present, but not too much. Blog: post a couple of times.
- Exercising: at least 4x.
So, guys, I would like your help. My book, Destiny Gift, which comes out in April (and has a cover reveal coming up soon—sign up for it here!) is up on a few Goodreads lists, and I would love if you voted for it. Three of those lists are: Highly Anticipated NA Books of 2013, Speculative New Adult Fiction, and 2013 New Adult Releases. I’ll love you forever! Thanks <3
Don’t forget to check on the other ROWers on the official blog!
Have a great week!