TTT: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Today’s topic is:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
Well, see, December is quite the month for gifts for me … my birthday is on the 18th, just one week before Christmas!
And these are the books you guys can get me, for B’day or Christmas (hihi) in no particular order:
1. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead, which releases Feb 2013 — Richelle is my idol. Need to say more?
2. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor — The first one was so beautiful and heart-breaking. I hope this one is as good as the first.
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth — what can I say? My TBR pile is too large. I have too many books in my kindle and, even though I want to read this one asap, it’s just seems unfair to spend on it when I have others wanting attention.
5. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning — another one I heard people saying it’s great and nearly perfect.
6. Stray by Rachel Vincent — this one caught my attention because the heroine is in college. New Adult, anyone?
7. Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead — I just said she’s my ido, right? And yet, the same rule of Insurgent applies here. I want to devour anything Richelle writes, but I can’t spend more having so many to read from.
8. Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst — I just love the cover and the blurb is nice too.
9. Awry by Chelsea Fine — I know, I know. Yesterday I twitter fought Amy from YA Sisterhood for Tristan (the hot guy in this book) and I didn’t even read the second one. Well, same thing as Insurgent and Thorn Queen here.
10. Touched by Corrine Jackson — I remember when she got her agent and then her deal. I read her query letter somewhere and was hooked. I wanted to read it like right now. I still want.
Most of these are books that are already released, but I didn’t have time to read them yet! I have over 50 unread books on my kindle and about 10 print books on my shelf waiting to be cracked open. I need more time to read! And it does seem to unwise to buy dozens of books more just because I want to read them. I’ll end up with a library for a living room and I won’t be able to read 30% of all the books I own, if you let me lol
Anyway, how about you? What are the books you want for Christmas?