TTT: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012 (and my b’day!)
First, let me tell you something: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Today’s topic is:
Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
This will be hard. In no particular order, my very diverse list:
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. Easy by Tammara Webber
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell
7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
8. Tempest by Julie Cross
9. Anew by Chelsea Fine
10. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
And many others. Let’s not forget about my CP’s manuscripts too!
What were the best books you read in 2012?