#ROW80 Last Checkin of Round 2
Another round is over, can you believe that?
Here are my goals and how I did it:
- Organize my new home and my new schedule. Done. In the beginning of this round I was moving from Brazil back to the US. It was a mess, but I think my life is settled again ;)
- Once my life is normal again (or almost), find a gym and exercise 3 times per week. I kept up with it most of the time. I think only the last 3 weeks, I went to the gym twice instead of 3 times. Oops!
- Participate on Crafting the Sensual Novella Workshop from April 9th to May 6th. Done.
Finish revisingRe-revise my novel, DESTINY GIFT. DONE!
- Start a new novel and get as far as I can with it. I wrote a novelette of 12,500 words, then started a novel and wrote 24,400 words into that.
- In June, participate of the JuNoWriMo. I’m on it, but because of Destiny Gift revisions, I’m way behind. I have no hopes of catching up, but I’ll write everyday, like I always do ;) Unless more editing comes my way …
- Read 5 books each month (year total = 60). On track.
- Social network: blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins), comment on blogs every other day, and tweet a little everyday. Done.
Unexpected revisions and editing of Destiny Gift took most of my time. You see, I rewrote the whole first half again (should have counted to add to the word count, right?). Then went back to the old one, and just tweaked a little to fit the story better. It was a mess and all over. But it’s done ;)
Unfortunately, that affected the writing of new stuff. But that’s okay. I’m okay with it. I think that’s the life of a writer, not only writing, but revising and editing A LOT too.
For the next round, I’ll do my goals differently. I saw people making weekly goals and announcing them on the previous check-in post. That’s probably what I’ll do.
Well, folks, this was a nice round! I hope to see everyone back on July 3rd for the 3rd round of the year!
Don’t forget to check-out the other ROWers!