#ROW80 Check-in 12/08
Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
Here are my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: just keep writing. I want to finish this novella I’m writing before my brother and his family arrive (Dec 18th). Well, this week was different. Again. I got the final pass on the galleys of my novelette (out 12.12.12!) and I had a lot of emailing, organizing to do. The NA Alley account was also my responsibility this week, right when we had (are having) a big event with Entangled Publishing. So I spent a lot of time answering emails. A LOT. More on this below.
- Reading: finish book #74 of the year, and critique CP’s manuscript. Read book #74 and #75 and I’m almost done with CP’s manuscript.
- Social media: try to be present, but not too much. Bleh. This one is really hard.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Five times.
My goals for next week:
- Writing: just keep writing.
- Reading: finish book #76 of the year, and finish critiquing CP’s manuscript.
- Social media: try to be present, but not too much.
- Exercising: at least 4x.
There’s my book release on the 12th, we’re going to NYC to see ABT’s The Nutcracker on the 15th, then we’re going to Hartford to renew our passports on the 17th, and my brother is coming on the 18th … which means this next week will be ready getting ready for all that. I hope I can squeeze some writing in there.
Want to check the other ROWers? Click here.