#ROW80 Check-in 12/02
Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
Here are my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: just keep writing. This week was a whirlwind of catching up, and I also received edits of my novella, so I worked on that for a little over 2 days.
- Reading: read book #72 of the year. Read #72 and #73. And I’m over 75% on #74.
- Social media: try to be present, but not too much. Bleh. The same. More than I wanted to.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Six times.
This week was … different. I had some decisions to make and that took a lot of time. I also had edits to get back asap, and that also took a lot of time.
My goals for next week:
- Writing: just keep writing. I want to finish this novella I’m writing before my brother and his family arrive (Dec 18th).
- Reading: finish book #74 of the year, and critique CP’s manuscript.
- Social media: try to be present, but not too much.
- Exercising: at least 4x.
Want to check the other ROWers? Click here.