#ROW80 Check-in 11/18
Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
Here is my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: Just keep writing. Mon: about 2000 words. Tue: 4359 words. Wed: 2482 words. Thu: critiqued a query 3x (exchanging email with writer on the spot), worked on my own query after being critiqued, and read notes from beta-readers on my first chapter. Fri: nothing. Lazy me. I spent the day talking to friends and catching up with my fave TV series. And, as y’all know, I don’t write on Sat or Sun.
- Reading: read book #70 of the year. This challenge began with 52 books (1 per week) and I increased as I went. It’s sitting on 70 right now, but I won’t change anymore. And, yes, I read book #70 and #71 too.
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done! The same. Haven’t been gone for too long, or too little. I want to care less about being online, but it’s quite impossible.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Six times.
My goals for next week:
- Thanksgiving: Enjoy my time with my friends.
- Writing: write on Mon.
- Reading: read book #72 of the year.
- Social media: I digress from this one this week.
- Exercising: 2x.
I’m going to visit some friends for Thanksgiving and won’t do much this week. I’ll be leaving Wed morning, but will be completely involved in my trip around Tues afternoon and on. So, you can expect no writing and no gym and, besides some scheduled posts on my blog, almost no social media presence …
On my blogs this week:
- NA and the Power of Book Blogs
- Love Revolution Release Day
- The Next Big Thing
- RTW: For Inspiration
- Author Spotlight: Cally Jackson
Want to check the other ROWers? Click here.
Hope everyone have a great week! And a great Thanksgiving!