#ROW80 Check-in 10/28
Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
Here is my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: Just write. Anything. Monday, I reread some notes and prepared to start writing again. Tuesday, I wrote 1769 words. Wed, I wrote 2400 words. Thur, I wrote 2733 words. Frid, I wrote 999 words. Total of week: 7901 words. Not bad, but I know I can do better.
- Reading: read book #62 of the year. Read book #62, #63 and #64.
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done! More or less. I didn’t blog though, only Sat which had been scheduled ahead of time, so that was a good thing.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Six times.
My goals for next week:
- Avoid hurricane!
- Writing: Just keep writing.
- Reading: read book #65 of the year.
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done!
- Exercising: at least 3x.
First, we have the hurricane coming. I live right on the coast, 2 miles from the ocean where it’ll hit. This is my first time so close to a hurricane. When we lived down in SC, we only got hit by the left over storms after hurricanes since we lived in the center of the sate. I confess I’m kinda nervous. Anyway, so now I’m anticipating that I won’t be able to go to the gym much this week, and, if power is out, I won’t write much either.
Second, NaNoWriMo starts on Thursday and I plan to write all day, but I’m taking my 4 wisdom teeth on Frid morning, with general anesthesia, and the doc said I’ll be a little dizzy at least until Sunday night or Monday morning. Nice uh … gonna start NaNo behind lol
Anyway, it looks like I won’t get much done this next week, period.
On my blogs this past week:
- NA is a category, not a genre.
- Upcoming Agent in the Alley pitch contest.
- Author Spotlight with Chelsea M. Cameron.
Have a great, hurricane-free week!