Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
Here is my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: Just write. Anything. And edit when the next set of HHSW edits come to me. I was BAD. Will explain bellow.
- Reading: read book #60 of the year. Read book #60 and #61.
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done! Ugh, have been on twitter a lot.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Six times.
This week was BAD. I think I continued with the burnout from last week, and I also had *something* happening behind the curtains (and it wasn’t entirely nice), which added to my blue mood. My brain, of course, didn’t shut down. It kept plotting and coming up with scenes and dialogues even when I didn’t want to. I wrote a query (and try to revise it, but it still sucks bad), played with beatsheet (plotting), and I created a new board on Pinterest for a novel I want to write in the near future.
But I didn’t do anything that really counted. And I’m not feeling too ashamed of it. I think I needed the break.
Hopefully, I’ll be better tomorrow and will start writing again. For real, this time ;)
Anyway, my goals for next week:
- Writing: Just write. Anything.
- Reading: read book #62 of the year.
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done!
- Exercising: at least 4x.
This week on my blogs:
- Feature with author Renita Pizzitola.
- Cover Reveal of THE CRIMSON HUNT by Victoria H. Smith.
- Release Day of Violet Midnight by Lynn Rush.
- Prince of Persia in 15 Beats.
- Author Spotlight: Magan Vernon.
How was YOUR week?
You can click here and check out the other ROWers and their progress.
Have a great week!