Hello friends! First check-in of round 4!
Last week goals and how they went:
- Writing: work on DESTINY GIFT pre-edits. The deadline is Nov 20, but I want to send it to my editor at least a month earlier since I have too much on my plate … also, HHSW next set of edits should drop in at anytime and those need to be work on asap. I had two rounds of HHSW editing this week. Worked a bit on DG pre-edits.
- Reading: read book #56 of the year and finish critiquing my CP’s manuscript. I’ve read book #56, #57, and I’ve also read two short stories (a little less than 8k words each).
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done! I still spend a lot time on twitter. Bad me.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Six times.
The girls of NA Alley and I have some great news coming up. All I have to say it that New Adult is happening, even if most agents don’t want to see it. If you want to be informed about New Adult, you should follow NA Alley. Besides having posts about writing an industry, we have contests and features of authors that write NA, with giveaways. We’ll also start a monthly post with news of what happened on the NA side during that month, because a lot has been happening and we want people to KNOW!
Anyway, here are my next week goals:
- Writing: finish pre-edits on DG, and start new WIP, which is called BREAKING THE REINS (BtR). And edit when the next set of HHSW edits come to me.
- Reading: read book #58 of the year.
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done!
- Exercising: at least 4x.
ROW80 pal Jenny Hansen is organizing a FastDraft group again and they started this past Friday. I hope to join them at some point this week since I’ll be rafting BtR. I want to draft this pretty quickly, even though I know I’ll be interrupted by edits.
Interesting posts on my blogs during this week:
Want to check out how the other ROWers are doing? You can find the linky here.
Have a great week, everyone!