#ROW80 and NTS update 7/8
Hello! First #ROW80 check-in of the round!
My goals for the past week:
- Write: Not sure how much I’ll be able to accomplish with my cousin here and with a holiday, but I’ll try to write every weekday! Wrote about 2000 words on Mon and Tue, then done nothing Wed and Thu, and worked on outline and character’s GMC on Friday. Usually, I don’t write during weekends, but I wrote 3000 words on Sat, and worked a bit more on outline.
- FastDraft starts Saturday (7th) but I’m sure I’ll only be able to join the ranks on July 10th, after my cousin is gone. Waiting for the cousin to go ;)
- Read: Finish the book I’m reading and start another. I was on a roll and finished three!
- Social media: blog at least once (besides check-in), and hop on Twitter a couple of times each day. Done.
- Exercise: twice at least (Tuesday and Thursday). Done.
Not bad, but not good either, but I know I couldn’t have done much better with my cousin here.
And here are the goals I want to accomplish this week:
- Write: see below.
- FastDraft: write all afternoon from 12:30 to 5pm (from Tue to Fri) and get LOTS of words down.
- Read: read my CP’s manuscript and book #36 (goodreads challenge).
- Social Media: blog at least once (besides check-in) and hop on Twitter whenever I have a free time.
- Exercise: 3x at least.
Don’t forget to check the other ROWers! Have a great week everyone!