#ROW80 and NTS checkin 08/26
My goals for last week and how it went:
- Writing: actually, this is going to be revising, instead of writing. I’m back to Amber Energy and gave myself until Sep 15th to finish it. Monday = wrote over 2000 (an entire new scene), and revised a dozen of pages. Tues and Wed = revising, but lost count. And on Thu and Fri I did nothing writing related as my MIL is here and wanted me to drive her around to see the city.
- Reading: read book #49. Done.
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time. Done
- Exercise: 3x at least. 5 times.
I’m one of those blessed girls whose MIL is a nice, fun person and I actually like to spend time with her and talk to her. She’s just awesome. But that means I’m spending a lot of time with her and not writing … But that’s okay. She’ll be gone by next weekend and then I’ll only see her again next year, so I gotta enjoy these moments.
My daughter starts kindergarten on Wednesday and I’m super nervous about it lol I try not to be, but I am overprotective. Being extroverted and very sociable, I know she’ll be fine.
Guys, Lauren is doing a giveaway dedicated to me. Her words: “Just to remind everyone, there is still a giveaway going on! Stop by and leave a comment on Juliana’s short story, INTO THE DARKEST FIRE, and you’ll be entered to win a $5 gift certificate to a coffee place of your choice. THE INTERNET GIVES YOU COFFEE. <–I would say civilization is progressing.” And I say DO IT! ;)
My goals for next week:
- Writing: since my MIL will still be here, I’ll try to squeeze writing when I can, though I’m not sure how that’s gonna go.
- Reading: read book #50.
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time.
- Exercise: 3x at least.
If you can, please support the other ROWers! Have a great week!