#ROW80 and NTS checkin 08/05
My goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: continue revising my manuscript. This wasn’t the best week for this. I don’t know why but I wasn’t feeling my story, but I pushed through. Again, I added at least 1500 words each day, and cut and polished a few things.
- Reading: finish books #38 and #39 (goodreads challenge). I actually read books #38, #39, #40, #41, #42, #43, #44 (most of them were really short, like novelettes, though).
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time. Done
- Exercise: 3x at least. Four times.
I don’t have anything new to tell other than the update. Hubby is still travelling for work, and I hate it. Daughter is doing well and making me laugh tons. And I’m working (aka writing/revising) when I can.
My goals for next week:
- Writing: Monday and Tuesday, continue revising my manuscript (and finish it, then put it aside to get some distance from it). Wed, start outlining/writing something else (DG#2, maybe?).
- Reading: read book #45 and I probably should update my goodreads challenge to a higher number.
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time.
- Exercise: 3x at least.
Go support the other ROWers too! Have a great week!