#ROW80 and NTS check-in 09/02
My goals for last week and how it went:
- Writing: since my MIL will still be here, I’ll try to squeeze writing when I can, though I’m not sure how that’s gonna go. I wrote about 800 words Monday, another 700 words Tuesday, and about 1500 Wed. Got a full request on Thur from an awesome agent and freaked out (lol). I’m not even querying the thing yet! Fri, talked to that agent and she told me to take my time with revisions, then send the full to her when it’s ready ;) So I spend a couple of hours of Fri revising …
- Reading: read book #50. Read #50. Started #51, gave up on it when it was about 35% (with kindle). Then started a new #51, and I’m at 22% on that one.
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time. Done.
- Exercise: 3x at least. 5 times.
My MIL left this morning. It was a fun time, even though I didn’t get to write much. I always enjoy her company, and her support about my writing is always touching. Also, the daughter loves playing with her grandma ;) The daughter cried a lot saying goodbye to grandma, poor thing.
My hubby seems to be enjoying his Executive MBA. Seeing he and daughter on school makes me want to go back to school too. Maybe I’ll go for that MFA in Creative Writing lol Well, someday …
My goals for next week:
- Writing: revising Amber Energy. Giving myself until Sept 15th.
- Reading: finish book #51.
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time.
- Exercise: 3x at least.
I confess I don’t like holidays very much. It means I won’t be able to write since daughter and hubby stay home LOL but I do enjoy spending time with them! It’s a shame there no kid’s movie on the theaters to take the daughter.
But I’ll be on full writing (actually revising) mode on Tuesday!
Hope everyone is doing well!
Have a great week, friends!