#ROW80 and NTS check-in 07/22
So, here are my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Write: see below.
- FastDraft: write every weekday from 12:30 to 5pm and get LOTS of words down. Well, I was uninspired on Monday, don’t even remember what I did. Tuesday, I wrote about 3000 words. Then on Wed, my daughter woke up throwing up, so she stayed at home with me, demanding my attention and I got no words down (though I wrote about 8 blog posts and scheduled them). Thankfully it was nothing major—she probably just ate something that didn’t sit well. Thursday I wrote 3000 words and Friday I wrote 3000 words. A good count, yes, but for the time I have, I should have gotten more. By the way, FastDraft is done.
- Read: book #37 (goodreads challenge) and CP’s manuscript. Read book #37.
- Social media: blog at least once (besides check-in) and hop on Twitter from time to time. Done.
- Exercise: 3x at least.Went to the gym 4x.
My goals for next week:
- Write: every weekday from 12:30 to 5pm and get LOTS of words down.
- Read: book #38 (goodreads challenge) and CP’s manuscript.
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time.
- Exercise: 3x at least.
My husband is traveling to Brazil today, to help a client with a machine that isn’t working the way it should. Apparently, the project is huge. He’s spending 3 weeks there, coming back to the US for two, then more two weeks down there. He’s pretty upset about it, since it’s not his responsibility, but he can’t say no when the president of the company asked for him specifically, can he? I’m pretty upset about it too. I hate it when he travels, but, in his line of work, there’s no way to avoid a trip every now and then. At least his mother is going to spend the weekends with him, so bonus for seeing our family ;)
That’s it for now. Don’t forget to check the other ROWers!
Have a great week!