#ROW80 and NTS check-in 06/17
Hello friends! HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
You know, in Brazil Father’s Day is in August … I don’t understand why Mother’s Day is the same, but not Father’s Day. Anyway …
We’re almost done with this round! Commence freaking out!
Here are my goals and how I’m doing:
- Organize my new home and my new schedule. Done.
- Once my life is normal again (or almost), find a gym and exercise 3 times per week. Twice only. Still haven’t found some class I want to go, and, with JuNoWriMo and FastDraft, I don’t think I’ll find one this month.
- Participate on Crafting the Sensual Novella Workshop from April 9th to May 6th. Done.
Finish revisingRe-revise my novel, DESTINY GIFT. Almost done.
- Start a new novel and get as far as I can with it. See below.
- In June, participate of the JuNoWriMo. I wrote almost 6000 words on Monday and Tuesday, then I got some comments from my editor back on Tuesday night, and went back to revising DESTINY GIFT. The revisions and edits are more important than writing new stuff right now. And I won’t say why *wink wink*
- Read 5 books each month (year total = 60). On track.
- Social network: blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins), comment on blogs every other day, and tweet a little everyday. Done.
I’m still behind JuNoWriMo and FastDraft and NTS because I need to focus on my revisions right now. Probably, I’ll send the revised manuscript back to my editor by Tuesday or Wednesday and then I’ll go back to my JuNo novel, but by now I’m sure I won’t be able to catch up. That’s okay. I’ll do the best I can and reach the best word count I can, knowing I worked on what was more important at the time ;)
I’ll explain more about all these revisions and what’s happening later ;)
I hope everyone else is doing much better!
Don’t forget to stop by everyone else’s blogs and support them too!