#ROW80 and NTS Check-in 05/27
If you’re here for my entry for the Curiosity Quills contest, click here.
Here are my goals and how I’m doing:
- Organize my new home and my new schedule. Done.
- Once my life is normal again (or almost), find a gym and exercise 3 times per week. Done.
- Participate on Crafting the Sensual Novella Workshop from April 9th to May 6th. Done.
- Finish revising my novel, DESTINY GIFT. Done. BUT IT’LL COME BACK NEXT WEEK!
- Start a new novel or novella and get as far as I can with it. I finished the novelette, revised it, sent it off to betas and CPs (got back from one already). This week I plotted, outlined, revised and revised again, and also wrote a total of 4800 words toward a new novella. I had planned writing another 2k to 3k on Friday, but I was assaulted by a migraine late morning, and, when I went to bed, it was still going strong. It was a terrible day … it had been a while since I last had a migraine like that. Hope it stays away for a long while this time too lol
- In June, participate of the JuNoWriMo. Waiting for June.
- Read 5 books each month (year total = 60). On track.
- Social network: blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins), comment on blogs every other day, and tweet a little everyday. Done.
And the revisions of DESTINY GIFT are back, yes. Next week, you’ll see me tackling into it ;)
Peeps from the afternoon #ROW80 sprints: I’ll try to continue participating, but I’ll be leading sprints through the JuNoWriMo twitter account from 1pm to 4pm on weekdays (EST) during the month of June … so, I’ll be online in 2 accounts and try to do sprints on both lol Let’s see if I can … if I can’t, I’ll drop our sprints, because I compromised with the JuNoWriMo event and I won’t start by doing something wrong with it ;)
And that’s it for now.
Don’t forget to check out the other members of ROW80 here.