#ROW80 and NTS Check-in 05/20
Here are my goals and how I’m doing:
- Organize my new home and my new schedule. Done.
- Once my life is normal again (or almost), find a gym and exercise 3 times per week. Only twice. I was going Friday, but it was my daughter birthday, so I stayed home and played tea party with her instead. And I don’t regret it ;)
- Participate on Crafting the Sensual Novella Workshop from April 9th to May 6th. Done.
- Finish revising my novel, DESTINY GIFT. Done. (this goal might come back next week or so, and, if it comes back, I’ll explain why).
- Start a new novel or novella and get as far as I can with it. Wrote just over 12000 words this week. For someone who didn’t write Monday (don’t even ask why …), I guess it went well. I’m working on a novelette (paused the assassin novella for now). It should be done by Monday or Tuesday next week, if everything keeps going well.
- In June, participate of the JuNoWriMo. Waiting for June.
- Read 5 books each month (year total = 60). On track.
- Social network: blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins), comment on blogs every other day, and tweet a little everyday. Done.
I’m getting better, feeling a little bit more motivated, though there are moments that I want to write so bad, but just stare at the damn monitor.
I saw a quote this week that I liked very much and decided to pass it on: “Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.” — William Shakespeare
Support my fellow writers by checking out their blogs!