You probably heard about Roni Loren being sued for using an image out of the internet, right? I started thinking I was doomed and that my ROW80 and NTS updates would be picture-less from now on.
However, it’s lovely to see how the writing community get together and come up with something. Three friends of mine created boards on Pinterest with creative-commons images that they created or shot and are willing to share. There are Cait’s board, Jenny’s board and LeighAnn’s board. Isn’t this amazing?
Now I want to take a photography workshop and create a board like these ones too!
Recapping my goals for the week and how it went:
- Write: every weekday from 12:30 to 5pm and get LOTS of words down. This week I reread my manuscript, then started revising it with lots of adding and cutting, but I felt like it was good progress. I know I added at least 1500 words each day, and on Friday I wrote a synopsis too 93pages). It’s a bad synopsis and needs revising, but it’s a start ;)
- Read: book #38 (goodreads challenge). I’m actually reading book #38 and #39 and halfway on both. One is craft, the other is fiction and both are loooong.
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time. Done.
- Exercise: 3x at least. Four times.
My goals for next week:
- Writing: continue revising my manuscript.
- Reading: finish books #38 and #39 (goodreads challenge)
- Social media: blog at least twice and hop on Twitter from time to time.
- Exercise: 3x at least.
Hope you can support the other ROWers too! Have a great week!