First, a recap of TOUCH:
When a strange boy tumbles down a river embankment and lands at her feet, seventeen-year-old adrenaline junkie Deznee Cross snatches the opportunity to piss off her father by bringing the mysterious hottie with ice blue eyes home.
Except there’s something off with Kale. He wears her shoes in the shower, is overly fascinated with things like DVDs and vases, and acts like she’ll turn to dust if he touches her. It’s not until Dez’s father shows up, wielding a gun and knowing more about Kale than he should, that Dez realizes there’s more to this boy—and her father’s “law firm”—than she realized.
Kale has been a prisoner of Denazen Corporation—an organization devoted to collecting “special” kids known as Sixes and using them as weapons—his entire life. And, oh yeah, his touch? It kills. The two team up with a group of rogue Sixes hellbent on taking down Denazen before they’re caught and her father discovers the biggest secret of all. A secret Dez has spent her life keeping safe.
A secret Kale will kill to protect.
Guys, if you didn’t read it yet, you should. It’s really, really good!
Now, on to TOXIC.
Are you ready?
Are you sure?
Ok, then, here it is … the cover of TOXIC:
Isn’t Dez gorgeous?
Of course, we miss seeing Kale, but I was told there will be more Kale goodness on the cover of the third installment ;)
Here’s the blurb (see it on GoodReads):
Doesn’t it sound great?
TOXIC will be out in May. I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
#ROW80 round 01 of 2012 starts today! (I’m on the road back home at the moment. To me, the round will start tomorrow).
Are you ready?
This is the second round I’m participating. Last round was a success and I hope to repeat the same outcome ;)
My goals for round 01 of 2012:
- Participate of the EditPalooza workshop offered by Savvy Authors from Jan/2 to Feb/4. (I’ve been warned this is super hard work and consumes many hours of the day. Let’s see if I can keep up!)
- Write a novelette (10-15,000 words), revise it and sub it (due Feb 1st).
- Write a novella (20-40,000 words), revise it and sub it (due April 1st).
- Write a novel (or get as far as I can with it). Actually I’m thinking about re-writing some of my old novels, the ones I wrote when I just started down this path. The stories are good, but the writing isn’t lol I keep saying I need to re-write them, so this might be the time to choose one and get it over with.
- Read 1 book per week.
- Social network: tweet, read and comment on blogs, and blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins).
Not necessarily in this order.
Check-in posts are due Wednesday and Sundays, but I’ll probably only check-in on Sundays for the whole week.
My check-ins will be posted on my blog, under the #ROW80 category, which makes it easy to find them.
Did you like it? Want to sign up too? Click here to do so!
To see all participants of Round 01 of 2012, click here.
Good luck to us! Let’s have fun!
Note: this post will be the #ROW80 page, so my goals are easily found.
I wish you all love, health, peace, and loads of cash!
To my writer friends, I wish superb book deals. Lots of superb book deals!
To my reader friends, I wish that the world of books and reading keeps enchanting you, hopefully even more this new year!
Happy, happy, HAPPY New Year!