Kreativ Blogger Award
As for the rules to accept this award, I’m supposed to share 10 things you may or may not know about me, and then nominate 6 more bloggers who are very creative.
Looking back, I remember receiving other blog awards, but not this one. Somehwere on my blog I have posted a few things about me, though let’s post them here again:
- English is my Second Language, but it doesn’t feel like it anymore. I know I have a lot to improve yet, but I can’t imagine writing in any other language.
- I lived in the US from 2004 to 2009. I loved it. I want to go back. There are plans to go back this year (hubby transferring …) but it’s not set in stone yet. Here is hoping!
- I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and a tad bit of French. I wanted to learn Italian too. And Russian … and German lol You get the point. I love learning other languages and cultures ;)
- When I was around 5 yo, my parents had 10 dogs at our house. At the same time. Big dogs. Way bigger than I was.
- I have Orthostatic Intolerance. I think that’s one of the reasons I hate summer.
- I danced ballet for over 20 years. But now I can’t anymore because of several injuries on my feet and knees (caused by pointe shoes!).
- The first romances I read (I was 10yo) were the sugary books of Danielle Steel. Hey, no judgie! Those were the books available to me—my mother had shelves stuffed with books by Danielle Steel, Nora Roberts and Sydney Sheldon.
- I have a BA in Art Studio with emphasizes on Graphic Design. And I’m a terrible Graphic Designer lol
- I’m tall and I don’t like it. I’m 5’9″ (1.75m) and I love high heels. If I could choose my height, I would be 5’6″ or 5’7″ (1.68-1.70m). That way, I would be able to wear my 4 or 5 inches heels and wouldn’t feel bad/uncomfortable about it.
- For the last 2 years, I have spent the weekdays in one city and the weekends on another (2 hours apart). So I have two houses to stress over. This coming and going is supposed to have an end soon, but I’m not exactly sure when.
Passing along the nomination, I give you not six, but eight writers and bloggers whom I met through Ladies Who Critique. They are incredible gals and, if you don’t know them yet, you should.
Jani Grey at Life Debatable.
Kelley Lynn at Between the Bookends.
Jenny Kaczorowski at In Somnis Veritas.
Tracy Rohlfing at Scarlet Sanctum.
Ladonna Watkins at The Writer in Me.
Heather L. Reid at I’d Rather be Writing.
Melissa Hurst at Chasing the Dream.
Jenn Johnson at A Single Bell.
Ugh, I think I’m the only one with a cool motto for my website/blog. I think I’ll have to fix that soon lol
Now, go check out my fine ladies!