It has begun!
#ROW80 round 01 of 2012 starts today! (I’m on the road back home at the moment. To me, the round will start tomorrow).
Are you ready?
This is the second round I’m participating. Last round was a success and I hope to repeat the same outcome ;)
My goals for round 01 of 2012:
- Participate of the EditPalooza workshop offered by Savvy Authors from Jan/2 to Feb/4. (I’ve been warned this is super hard work and consumes many hours of the day. Let’s see if I can keep up!)
- Write a novelette (10-15,000 words), revise it and sub it (due Feb 1st).
- Write a novella (20-40,000 words), revise it and sub it (due April 1st).
- Write a novel (or get as far as I can with it). Actually I’m thinking about re-writing some of my old novels, the ones I wrote when I just started down this path. The stories are good, but the writing isn’t lol I keep saying I need to re-write them, so this might be the time to choose one and get it over with.
- Read 1 book per week.
- Social network: tweet, read and comment on blogs, and blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins).
Not necessarily in this order.
Check-in posts are due Wednesday and Sundays, but I’ll probably only check-in on Sundays for the whole week.
My check-ins will be posted on my blog, under the #ROW80 category, which makes it easy to find them.
Did you like it? Want to sign up too? Click here to do so!
To see all participants of Round 01 of 2012, click here.
Good luck to us! Let’s have fun!
Note: this post will be the #ROW80 page, so my goals are easily found.