Hello dear friends,
I just want to take this opportunity to say thanks.
I’m one of those people who is always complaining about something, when actually I know I have nothing to complaint about. I always want more, when all that I have is imperfectly perfect. I keep forgetting about being thankful for who I am, for my family and friends, for what I have, and what I lived … my life is amazing and I’m very, very thankful for it!
And I’m very thankful for my blog readers, and for my online friends. Thank you for coming here, for reading my boring blog posts, for tweeting with me, for pinning with me, for supporting me … it means a lot, really! THANK YOU!
I hope you’re having a great time with your family and friends!
See you all soon!
OCEAN KILLS, the first book of the Ocean Breeze Series by Jade Hart, will be released in early December 2012. In order to celebrate, free copies of Ocean Kills are available to be won, either by simply liking Jade Hart on Facebook, or finding the words “Ocean Breeze” in either the current book you’re reading, a TV show, or on any item such as air-freshener, shampoo, or body-wash! When you start looking, those words are everywhere!
For example, this was found a few days ago:
|A bottle of body-wash|
Without further ado, here is what OCEAN KILLS, a sexy New Adult Urban Fantasy, is all about:
off the innocent. Killing loved ones, separating families, and ruining lives. As an eight-year-old girl, Ocean witnessed her
family’s massacre and something altered inside her. Twisting her genetic code…
unlocking an ability to teleport.
never destined to be normal, especially being named after air-freshener. She’s
a shadow, a ghost—a dark saviour of the innocent. Armed with a switchblade in
her bra, and a box-cutter in her pocket, she hunts the filth of the world.
Police Officer whose skill set is far above a normal cop. All his fellow
officers see is a hard-worker who loves to catch perpetrators and surf, but
that’s because they don’t know his past. When Callan arrests a suspicious
looking prostitute, coming face to face with a self-confessed vigilante, his
secrets aren’t that easy to keep silent anymore.Ocean
hates the police with a passion, and has no intention of being held captive by
a cop, even if he is sexy as hell. Teleporting from under his nose, Ocean hunts
her next target—a man responsible for the largest sex ring in South Africa—and he’s
about to die. But she doesn’t count on Callan giving chase, nor the
body-quaking lust which consumes them. However, Ocean’s dark hobbies take precedence over what her heart wants—her
thirst for murdering is killing her too, and not even Callan can save her.
Heather and Gabriel have been kidnapped by Raven, while the curse that has plagued Scarlet and Tristan for centuries has shifted, putting the star-crossed lovers in more danger than ever before. Water from the Fountain of Youth is the only thing that can save Scarlet and her loved ones. But the water comes at a price.
Available December 11th, 2012!
Don’t miss the first two books in the Archers of Avalon series!
ANEW (book one) AWRY (book two)
Isn’t it just too pretty? Gorgeous!
Hey friends! Welcome to my weekly ROW80 update!
Here is my goals for the past week and how it went:
- Writing: Just keep writing. Mon: about 2000 words. Tue: 4359 words. Wed: 2482 words. Thu: critiqued a query 3x (exchanging email with writer on the spot), worked on my own query after being critiqued, and read notes from beta-readers on my first chapter. Fri: nothing. Lazy me. I spent the day talking to friends and catching up with my fave TV series. And, as y’all know, I don’t write on Sat or Sun.
- Reading: read book #70 of the year. This challenge began with 52 books (1 per week) and I increased as I went. It’s sitting on 70 right now, but I won’t change anymore. And, yes, I read book #70 and #71 too.
- Social media: I want to spend LESS time on twitter and blogging—so I can get more writing done! The same. Haven’t been gone for too long, or too little. I want to care less about being online, but it’s quite impossible.
- Exercising: at least 4x. Six times.
My goals for next week:
- Thanksgiving: Enjoy my time with my friends.
- Writing: write on Mon.
- Reading: read book #72 of the year.
- Social media: I digress from this one this week.
- Exercising: 2x.
I’m going to visit some friends for Thanksgiving and won’t do much this week. I’ll be leaving Wed morning, but will be completely involved in my trip around Tues afternoon and on. So, you can expect no writing and no gym and, besides some scheduled posts on my blog, almost no social media presence …
On my blogs this week:
- NA and the Power of Book Blogs
- Love Revolution Release Day
- The Next Big Thing
- RTW: For Inspiration
- Author Spotlight: Cally Jackson
Want to check the other ROWers? Click here.
Hope everyone have a great week! And a great Thanksgiving!