Here I am!
Did you miss me, or you didn’t even notice I was gone?
Well, I didn’t totally disappear. When I could, I logged in Twitter and visited blogs, but now things will be better. Because I’M FINALLY IN THE US! Yes! I moved back to the US! I arrived last Monday, March 26th!
So, as you might imagine, things are a little bit crazy yet, and I’m not online as much as I used to. But hopefully, things will settle down soon and I’ll go back to writing full time.
Even though I was gone from the online universe, I wasn’t out of the writing/publishing world. Actually, I have some pretty great things brewing behind the curtains. I just can’t tell you about it yet.
However, I can tell you that I signed up for A ROUND OF WORDS IN 80 DAYS (ROW80) again and it starts today!
From the website:
What Is ROW80?
A Round of Words in 80 Days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life.
We are all different and we all have different demands on our time. Why should we all have the same goal? The simple answer is that we shouldn’t. If you want to be a writer, then you have to be able to roll with the punches and adapt to your changing circumstances. If that means changing your goals when your life blows up, so be it. ROW80 is the challenge that champions the marriage of writing and real life.
This is the third round I’m participating. Last round, though, I had to drop off early because of the big move. I should be able to stick through the whole round, though it’ll have a slow start, and I hope it’ll have the same outcome than the first time I participated.
- Organize my new home and my new schedule.
- Participate on Crafting the Sensual Novella Workshop from April 9th to May 6th.
- Finish revising my novel, DESTINY GIFT.
- Start a new novel and get as far as I can with it.
- Read 5 books each month (year total = 60).
- Social network: blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins), comment on blogs every other day, and tweet a little everyday.
- Once my life is normal again (or almost), find a gym and exercise 3 times per week.
Not necessarily in this order.
Check-in posts are due Wednesday and Sundays, but I’ll probably only check-in on Sundays for the whole week.
My check-ins will be posted on this blog, under the #ROW80 category, which makes it easy to find them.
Did you like it? Want to sign up too? Click here to do so!
Good luck to us! Let’s have fun!