Hey guys, sorry I’m posting this late.
- Organize my new home and my new schedule. Getting there. This week we finished our bedroom and organized enough of my new office that I can work on it already.
- Once my life is normal again (or almost), find a gym and exercise 3 times per week. Trying to get the strength to face execrcising this upcoming week.
- Participate on Crafting the Sensual Novella Workshop from April 9th to May 6th. Still up for it, but going slow.
- Finish revising my novel, DESTINY GIFT. Working on it. I revised a bunch of pages and wrote new ones. I think I got a bit over 3k new words this week. If you guys know me, you know this is low for me …
- Start a new novel or novella and get as far as I can with it. Only after I finish revising DESTINY GIFT. But at least I already know what I want to write (I’ve been taking notes of the scenes I see in my mind).
- In June, participate of the JuNoWriMo (probably with the novel or novella mentioned on the line above). Only in June.
- Read 5 books each month (year total = 60). GoodReads tells me I’m a couple of books ahead, but I think it’s because I’ve been reading novellas and they are quicker ;)
- Social network: blog at least once a week (not counting #ROW80 checkins), comment on blogs every other day, and tweet a little everyday. Done.
On Tuesday, I had some errands and ended up running around and writing only a little. On Wednesday, I had to travel 1 hour north to go to the local USCIS office to do my biometrics for my SSN. Next up for that is an interview … but I have no idea when that will be.
Saturday and this morning, I had that damn 8-hour course for the DMV … it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. The instructor was a retired patrol officer, so he told us lot of things he actually saw on the road. Sometimes it’s nice to be reminded that cars can easily become weapons if you’re not careful enough … I think that, after some time on the road, we take cars and driving for granted. Well, I won’t bore you with a lecture about it lol
Anyway, I didn’t write as much as I wanted and lost focus easily on Thursday and Friday … I did write some, but I know I could have done better. It’s like they say, when you work at home, you always find something that needs to be done other than your actual job … I hate that, but it happens a lot!
Ah, on Tuesday, my NA sisters and I are launching our group blog, called NA Alley. I have a post up with a little teasing, but, to learn more about it I suggest you come back here Tuesday to check on the link for the NA Alley ;)
And I’m hoping this coming week will be better, with more writing time ;)
To support my fellow ROWers, click here and visit their check-in posts!
And how are you guys doing?
My NA sisters and I are preparing a surprise …
Don’t know who my NA sisters are? Check the links to their personal blogs on the sidebar ——->
Our joint blog launches on May 1st.
Be sure to come back to get and click the link to NA Alley ;)
I’ve picked DESTINY GIFT, the WIP I’m currently revising. It’s a New Adult Paranormal Romance.
This is the quick blurb: In a world of chaos, Nadine has visions she doesn’t understand—she believes she might be hallucinating. Until she meets the guy who haunts her visions and everything starts to change … even the world.
Let me introduce you guys to the guy who haunts Nadine’s visions … Victor Gianni:
Here’s how Victor looks like and dresses.
Victor never dresses like this (other than when alone with Nadine) but I wanted to show you guys just how Yummy he is!
(For the curious ones, the guy in the pics is a famous Brazilian model called Evandro Soldati)
Victor is 22yo, has golden hair and sea-greens eyes, and 6’2″ of pure deliciousness. He’s in medical school when the story opens … He is very quiet and distant in the beginning of the story (the real Victor. The dream Victor is all chatty and charming).
Here is the interview with the real Victor:
Q1: How would you describe yourself in one word?
Victor: Hmm, balanced.
Q2: How would you describe your heroine?
Victor: *glances to the side to see if she is out of range* Divine.
Q3: What’s your favorite pastime?
Victor: Nowadays, spend time with Nadine.
Q4: Are you a morning or a night person and why?
Victor: In my full form I don’t sleep, so it doesn’t matter.
Q5: If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
Victor: *rolls his eyes, annoyed* Again, in my full form, I don’t need money.
Q6: If you had three wishes what would they be?
Victor: *sighs* Reverse the darkness, find my scepter, and *spies over to where Nadine is waiting, making sure she’s still out of range* make Nadine immortal so she can stay with me.
Q7: What is the first thing you notice about a woman that you find attractive?
Victor: *small smile* The eyes and what I can see through them.
Yeah, my hero is a little enigmatic and not very chatty, but my heroine can crack him ;)
How about your hero?