The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Number 1 was done above, but I’ll repeat it here: Thanks Jani and Jenn for the award!
Number 2—share 7 things about me:
- I danced ballet from 3 to 19 yo. I went back to it last year, but then ruptured 2 tendons on my right foot. And now I can’t dance anymore =( Worse of all is that my foot started hurting again last week. I’ll have to go to the doctor soon.
- When I was around 5 yo, my parents had 10 dogs at our house. Big dogs. Bigger than me.
- I’m Brazilian but I lived in the US from 2004 to 2009. I miss it. There are plans to go back, but nothing definite yet.
- I have a BA in Art Studio with emphasizes on Graphic Design. And I’m a terrible Graphic Designer lol
- I became a reader at an early age and I thank my mother for that. Looking back, I can’t remember her without a book on her hands. I hope to pass this habit on to my daughter.
- I’ve been diagnosed with Orthostatic Intolerance. I’m not kidding.
- I’m tall and I don’t like it. I’m 5’9″ (1.75m) and I love high heels. If I could choose my height, I would be 5’7″ (1.70m). That way, I would be able to wear my 4 or 5 inches heels and wouldn’t feel bad about it.
Number 3—passing on the award:
- Tracy Rohlfing – Scarlets Sanctum
- Stefanie Gaither – A Sort of Mental Squint
- Melissa Hurst – Chasing the Dream
- Ladonna Watkins – the writer in me
- Heather L. Reid – I’d Rather be Writing
- Avery Olive
- Allison Merritt – Have Novel, Will Edit
- Theresa Paolo – No Rhyme or Reason
- Kelley Lynn – Between the Bookends
- Laura Pepper Wu – Because Books Don’t Sell Themselves
- Monica B. W. – Love YA