Last #ROW80 Checkin of the year!
The last check-in of this round. It officially ends tomorrow, but since tomorrow I’ll be on roadtrip, I’m posting it now.
Omg, that went by so fast! I had fun, did you?
Here are my goals (for the whole round):
- Write at least 2k words from Mon to Fri, when I’m not editing (Sat and Sun are reserved for family!)
- Finish the MS I’m writing (for now, I call it Attitude) (*)
- Edit Attitude (*)
- Outline a novel for NaNoWriMo (*)
- Participate on NaNoWriMo (*)
- Revise my NaNo novel (G.H.) (*)
- Read 1 book per week
- Blog at least once per week (besides the #ROW80 check-ins)
- Comment on #ROW80 friends’ blogs
This last week:
I’m reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Hopefully I’ll finish it tomorrow during the roadtrip to my parents ;)
Monday: Had to run a few errands and also had my pilates class, so only wrote 2133 words (I wanted to write 5k …).
Tuesday: 6779 words.
Wednesday: 1500 words and finished the novella. At night, I should send it to two beta-readers.
I’ve got loads done: I wrote two novellas and a novel (and about 20k words of another) during these 80 days.
More important, I had a great time and met great writers who also have a life and a family to take care of and have to juggle all they want/need to do.
The challenge, the check-ins, and the support of the other members kept me on track, even when I was down or thinking about tossing all away lol
Since the goals can be anything and many things, I recommend ROW80 to any writer in need of friends and encouragement and support—if you’re willing to give support too.
I’ll definitively be back for round 01 of 2012! (the post with my goals is already written lol)