The awesome Jani Grey passed the One Lovely Blog Award on to me last Sunday.
I’m in love with Jani. One of the reasons: she doesn’t like shopping. Just like me! How cool is that? I think I have never met another woman who doesn’t like shopping other than me until I met her lol
Thanks for the award, Jani!
Apparently, the rules to accepting this award are the same for the Versatile Blogger Award which I received a couple of weeks ago. To view that post, click here.
A reminder of the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this Award along to other bloggers.
Number 1 is done above. Number 2 is listed on the Versatile Blog Award (link above).
And number 3—passing on the award:
- Tracy Rohlfing – Scarlets Sanctum
- Stefanie Gaither – A Sort of Mental Squint
- Melissa Hurst – Chasing the Dream
- Ladonna Watkins – the writer in me
- Heather L. Reid – I’d Rather be Writing
- Jenn – A Single Bell
- Avery Olive
- Allison Merritt – Have Novel, Will Edit
- Ciara Knight
Go check these lovely ladies and say hello! You won’t regret!
I also could mention here my fellow #ROW80 writers, but then my list would be too long and have 110+ amazing peeps. So, instead of listing everyone here, you can view them all by clicking here.